Sunday, February 25, 2007

Don Quixote De La Blog - Preface

The Author Preface!

Web surfer, Thou may believe me without emailing me, as this blog is the brain child of a mad man, i am not the fairest or the handsomest, the css savy or html savy? of the FTP savy, yet just like Johnny Depps? Are you savy enought to read this blog of Don Quixote of De La Blog From the World Wide Web?

But ponder ye may, i could not help my self to tell you the tale of what has happen in the World Wide Web?

The World Wide Web is a jungle of information, a battle of programmer , wits and classy sentence? Ohh what are we to do to a simpletons like me? ahh wonder ye may?

But i have found my trusty servant Sancha Blogger, and I seek the Fairest of all search engine which is Google?

So join me in my quest....

No comments: