Sunday, February 25, 2007

To Lady Google Of The World Wide Web

To Lady Google

Ohh fairest Google, Could it be?
I have fallen in love with you?
Could your heart also long for my web sites?
Ohh if only i could acquire your attention
Of all the myriad spiders and robotic algorithm that you deployed?

Know ye that i am a knight of the world wide web,

ISP is my steed and the mouse is my carrier,

I shall triumps over million of others

So lend me your ranking, so others will be envious of me:)

For if thou does not ranked me and list me as no 1,

I shall walk to the deepest matrixes of the World Wide Web,

and i shall seek the white hats or the black hats of Crafts to win your hands!

Ahh lady Google, how million have fallen to their knees to ask your hands in marriage?

Perhaps a Vodoo Witch might do the trick?

Note : This Sonnet is For all those out there that are trying to earns the dime and the hope of 6 figure income from Google?

No comments: